Thursday, September 28, 2006

Dear Roger, am I being boycotted?


Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Dear Roger, am I being boycotted?
Dear Roger,

I have had no intentions of the sort you ascribe. My reply just did not kick start in the comments slot, as was the experience of all the bloggers for the past few days. They must have rectified the fault by the time you responded here. Why, I responded to a blog by TLN Sundara Raja today on the subject of Vande Mataram on the comments slot itself.

As a matter of fact, I have only one point against Islam and that is their claim that Islam is the only true religion. Add this to the religious fanaticism practised by ardent Muslims and you have a potent combination that is deadly. Christianity too claims that it is the only true religion and then go about converting folks, which irritates the Hindu to no end. The saving grace is that the greatest ‘terrorist’ the Christians have produced is the saint-to-be Mother Theresa whereas Muslims have actually produced a charismatic Osama bin Laden who actually asks a whole nation to convert to Islam en-bloc!
P.S. I could not paste my comments on my own blog. Is NDTV (maybe Muslim-friendly Barkah Dutt?) trying to boycott me for asking all those silly questions on Islam and making grandiose statements on Hinduism? I did manage to break the 'ban' net to comment on a blog on Vande Mataram, though.
11:02:47 PM
Posted By VenuGopal Comment (2) Uncategorized

No comments: