Wednesday, October 25, 2006

When did the 'inner voice' speak to Sonia?


Wednesday, October 25, 2006
When did the 'inner voice' speak to Sonia?
Now Sonia Gandhi says that she always wanted Manmohan Singh to be the PM and she had even told him this in 1999. The impression was that the ‘inner voice’ spoke to her in 2004 and made her abandon her chance to be PM. Now it appears she heard the inner voice way back in time. I hope she clarifies in her next interview when exactly the inner voice spoke to her. Incidentally, her exact words on 18th May 2004 were, "I was always certain that if ever I found myself in the position I find myself in today, I would follow my inner voice. Today that voice tells me I must humbly decline."
9:59:54 PM
Posted By Venu Gopal Comments (1) Politics
Comments
opinionblogs Wednesday, October 25, 2006 10:13:38 PM
sonia or manmohan.. hardly matters...staunch followers of the principle of appeasing for votes, rather than make india strong.both are blasted.

No comments: